Friday, February 1, 2013

rambling


She asked "tak rasa bersalah ke dah 2 minggu tak sempat bawak usrah?"
*dush*
"tu la kan.. cannela nak housemen nanti"
*krik krik krik T-T*

2 study groups and 3 usrahs
are, emm.. sometimes, quite hard to juggle.
Especially when everything are ON, during weekend.
Usually only 3 out of 5. or less. or more. depend.
And other programs, and assignements, and self-study time, and self enrichment time.

I can't deny, most of the time,
few thing will be accidentally neglected or pushed away.

Well, 72 more days towards Final Professional Exam, MD UKM.
Am currently trying my best to preserve positive aura & motivation.
In few more months,
I want to not to regret doing what i'm doing right now.

Along the way, Allah had ease me a lot.
A lot, that I know, now, it is just up to me.
My usrahs are the oil that keep me burning and living.
The buffer to all the acidity or alkalicity obtained throughout the week.
And i need study groups to keep me busy and gaining a lot of shared information.

Equally important.

And most of all;
time for me and Allah.
That shall be spent privately, everyday, without fail.
The only eternal, zero-failure rate strenght that I have.

Furthermore, i have a perfect-enough-for-me husband.
And a supportive, loving family.

Therefore, all is well.
Kheir, insyaAllah.

Just hold on, tight
and
fight!



p/s: Sudah masuk last posting; Internal Medicine.

p/s: Hujung minggu lepas, sempat balik Kota Bharu. Naik bas. Pengalaman pertama kali tertinggal bas. Haha. Mujur bawak duit lebih & cukup untuk beli tiket baru. Berbekalkan steady & keyakinan yang tinggi, naik bas pukul 10.30 malam.

p/s: Kat rumah, papa baru balik dari Mercy mission kat Jordan, mama as lovely as always, Sarah dah dapat lesen kereta (majuu) & Hannah mungkin dah lagi pandai bakery berbanding saya. Snowball pula disyaki menghidapi ascites kerana saya tidak dapat merasa fetal pole pada perutnya yang buncit.

p/s : Balik 3 hari sempat sarapan nasi bungkus MokNoh, pergi kuliah tafsir kat Masjid Pintu Geng, makan colek kat PCB dgn kawan2 terbaik sekolah rendah (McJa, An, Shifa'), ziarah Zainab yang baru nikah, ziarah umi + baba mertua yang best, dan jumpa partner in crime MRSM (Asmaa' & Yuyu) yang dengan mulia hatinya tunggu lama kat airport. Alhamdulillah.

p/s: 1 minggu lagi untuk jumpa zauj. Hati dah sampai Cairo :')

No comments:

Post a Comment